We seek an Electronics developer
A technological playground. Huge innovation potential. Brilliant, decent, and nice colleagues (read: “kjekke folk”). Challenging problems to solve. Hugely important for humanity. What else do you need?
Resani Stavanger seeks an electronics product developer.
At Resani our goal is to reduce healthcare associated infections (HAI) like COVID-19, by using data driven technology to reinvent modern hand sanitation. We develop Hand Sanitising Technology (HST) that allows health care workers, patients, visitors of hospitals and others, the opportunity to radically improve hand sanitisation efficacy, at a dramatically reduced transaction time (the leading factor of non-compliance).
Because somebody has to. Join us!
Our human-centered design process ensures ease of use and intuitive disinfection for our end users. Designed as a smart device, guaranteeing continuous service has never been easier. Applying analytics will give our users unprecedented clarity and decision power, based on Resani’s data. Over time, our ambition is to make our company a part of a new vanguard of data-driven, global, prevention infrastructure that will disallow future pandemics from occurring.
Some of the technologies we currently use
- Microcontrollers (Cortex M0), various sensors (TOF, IR, RFID ++) and motors
- We currently use MCUs from Microchip and Nordic Semiconductor
- Communication interfaces: I2C, UART, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LTE-M/NB-IoT
- We use Azure IOT hub as iot provisioning and ingesting service
- Messages to the cloud are sent via MQTT
- We use 3D-printing and Arduino for rapid prototyping
Resani is an early stage startup. This means we all do a little bit of everything. Your role will depend on who you are, but you will mainly contribute with prototyping, testing, technology selection, electronics design, choice of components, some coding of embedded software and other related tasks. You will take part in early stage development as well as regulatory approvals, industrialization, production and continuous improvement of our products.
Who are you
- You have a bachelor, or higher, degree within electronics, cybernetics or equivalent
- You have worked with embedded systems
- You enjoy rapid prototyping with sensors, actuators and batteries
- You can select components and design for long term use in products in the market
- You have some experience with some communication interfaces like I2C, UART, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LTE-M/NB-IoT
- You have knowledge of EMC design and testing for regulatory approval and how to get a product on the market.
We can offer
- The opportunity to gain actual new perspectives, think innovatively and challenge your creativity.
- Positive, collaborative, open minded and experienced product development colleagues who look forward to learning from you
- Help with relocation within Norway
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Commuting expenses
- Communication tools (free phone and internet plans)
- Personal development time to explore technologies and learn something new
We would like you to help shape our mission, culture and strategy. Help us shape our company, in other words.
If this sounds interesting, or if you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 41145772.