Do you have a passion for visualising data? Do you want to enable data driven decision making?
We are currently expanding our software team in Bergen, Norway, focusing on client facing applications and a data platform handling real time IOT data.
At Resani our goal is to reduce healthcare associated infections (HAI) like COVID-19, by using data driven technology to reinvent modern hand sanitation. We develop Hand Sanitising Technology (HST) that allows health care workers, patients, visitors of hospitals and others, a chance to radically improve hand sanitisation efficacy, at a dramatically reduced transaction time (the leading factor of non-compliance).
Our human-centered design process ensures ease of use and effortless disinfection for our end users. Designed as a smart device, guaranteeing continuous service has never been easier. Applying analytics will give our users unprecedented clarity and decision power, based on Resani’s data. Over time, our ambition is to make our company a part of a new vanguard of data-driven, global, prevention mechanisms that will disallow future pandemics from occurring.
Some of the technologies we use
- Web api and backend applications are developed using C# and .Net Core
- Frontend applications are developed using React and Typescript
- Both frontend and backend applications runs inside Docker containers
- Cloud services from Azure is used to ingest and process IOT data
- SignalR streams real time data to clients
- Data is stored in Postgres and TimescaleDB
- Azure devops handles all of our CI/CD pipelines
- We deploy to kubernetes.
As a data visualizer at Resani you are entering a new frontier for data, at a time when we need to understand hygiene behaviours like never before. You will be responsible for how we visualize and interact with different types of data in our web applications; both client facing and internal. You will work closely with other domain experts, such as designers on how to represent and interact with different types of datasets and visualisations, and collaborate with front-end developers to implement the visualisation in ways both optimal and imaginative.
We would like to use your skills to build understanding, clarity and the confidence to make good decisions.
Who are you?
- You are someone who wants to make a difference in the world
- You thrive in teams, but don’t mind sometimes working independently
- You like people and are curious about everything
- You enjoy a dynamic work day and embrace continuous change as we grow
- You love learning new things
- You are happy to share knowledge and expertise with your colleagues
- You are a solution oriented developer who does not like to sit around and await instructions
- You have experience with visualising different types of datasets
- You have experience with creating custom visualizations via libraries such as D3
- You are familiare with React
- You are familiare with Typescript
We can offer
We can offer you a unique chance to contribute towards improving global health care, at a critically important time for humanity. As part of an exciting Nordic tech startup you will be exploring new territories for software and analytics.
We offer you the chance to help shape a young company, and impact our mission, culture and strategy.
- Help with relocation within Norway
- Competitive compensation package
- Happy, open minded colleagues who look forward to learning from you
- Health Insurance
- Commuting expenses
- Communication tools (free phone and internet plans)
- Personal development time to explore technologies and learn something new
If this sounds interesting, or you want to know more about the position, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.