Are you a backend developer who wants to create value for others?
We are currently expanding our software team in Bergen, Norway, focusing on client facing applications and a data platform handling real time IOT data.
At Resani our goal is to reduce healthcare associated infections (HAI) like COVID-19, by using data driven technology to reinvent modern hand sanitation. We develop Hand Sanitising Technology (HST) that allows health care workers, patients, visitors of hospitals and others, a chance to radically improve hand sanitisation efficacy, at a dramatically reduced transaction time (the leading factor of non-compliance).
Our human-centered design process ensures ease of use and effortless disinfection for our end users. Designed as a smart device, guaranteeing continuous service has never been easier. Applying analytics will give our users unprecedented clarity and decision power, based on Resani’s data. Over time, our ambition is to make our company a part of a new vanguard of data-driven, global, prevention mechanisms that will disallow future pandemics from occurring.
Some of the technologies we use
- Web api and backend applications are developed using C# and .Net Core
- Frontend applications are developed using React and Typescript
- Both frontend and backend applications runs inside Docker containers
- Cloud services from Azure is used to ingest and process IOT data
- SignalR streams real time data to clients
- Data is stored in Postgres and TimescaleDB
- Azure devops handles all of our CI/CD pipelines
- We deploy to kubernetes.
As a backend developer at Resani, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining both internal and client facing web api’s and applications, and integration towards cloud services. You will work closely with other domain experts such as hardware, for collecting different types of data, and frontend for delivering dataset for visualization.
Who are you?
- You are someone who wants to make a difference in the world
- You thrive in teams, but don’t mind sometimes working independently
- You like people and are curious about everything
- You enjoy a dynamic work day and embrace continuous change as we grow
- You love learning new things
- You are happy to share knowledge and expertise with your colleagues
- You are a solution oriented developer who does not like to sit around and await instructions
- You write clean and testable code
- You have experience with C# and the .Net Core ecosystem
- You have experience with REST api’s
- You are familiar with CI/CD systems
- You are familiar with Azure cloud services
We can offer
We can offer you a unique chance to contribute towards improving global health care, at a critically important time for humanity. As part of an exciting Nordic tech startup you will be exploring new territories for software and analytics.
We offer you the chance to help shape a young company, and impact our mission, culture and strategy.
- Help with relocation within Norway
- Competitive compensation package
- Happy, open minded colleagues who look forward to learning from you
- Health Insurance
- Commuting expenses
- Communication tools (free phone and internet plans)
- Personal development time to explore technologies and learn something new
If this sounds interesting, or you want to know more about the position, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.